Centralized Information System on Mass Payments
CISMP is developed for payment of fees for services of service companies, for example, utilities, services of telephone companies, etc.
Payments can be accepted in all banks, post offices, ATMs, payment points and through the Internet after implementation of this system.
The system includes various tools for making payments:
- “Automated workplace of the payment operator” – Interactive Payment Window – is a workplace of operators of bank(s), post offices or other financial organizations, where both cash and card payments are accepted by means of ASMP.
- Payment with a credit card through the Internet by the subscriber (Self-Service);
- Making payments via the ATM;
- Payment by means of payment terminals in cash and with credit cards;
- Payment by bank account;
- Loading “money” in prepaid cards for so-called smart counters for utilities.